Effective today and lasting through April, I’m reducing the prices on the Kindle versions of my books (from $9.99 to either $2.99 or $3.99, depending on the book).
- The three investing books and Taxes Made Simple will each sell for $2.99.
- The two small-business tax books and Accounting Made Simple will each go for $3.99.
For anyone interested, the Kindle books in question are available here on Amazon.
Related note #2: Thank you to anyone who has ever bought one of my books. It’s you folks who allow me to do this for a living, and I’m truly grateful for that.
Why Am I Doing This?
Just to experiment, really. I’ve noticed that the best-selling fiction Kindle books are generally in the $1-$4 price range, while the best-selling business/investing Kindle books are usually priced at $9.99. I’m curious to find out why.
Depending on how the experiment goes, come May 1st, I may set the prices back to $9.99, keep them at $2.99, or set them somewhere in between.
In Similar News
- The Finance Buff is offering the ebook version of his excellent Explore TIPS half-off for the next month to celebrate its 1-year anniversary.
- 11 Investing Terms You Need to Know from GenY Wealth
- Using Threshold Rebalancing to Lower Your Portfolio’s Risk from Monevator
- What Would Happen if Everyone Indexed? from Larry Swedroe
- Relax: Doing Less with Your Investments from Portfolioist
- Life Settlement Investment: Scam or Legit? from Darwin’s Money
- What Your Social Security Statement Means from Financial Ducks in a Row
- For Canadians: Why You Might (and Might Not) Need an RESP from Moneyville
- 5 Things to Know about Filing for a Tax Extension from Free From Broke
- Claiming the Moving Expense Tax Deduction from GenX Finance
- What If You Contribute Too Much to an IRA or 401(k)? from Moolanomy
- Cash for Clunkers Part 2? from Smart on Money
Other Money-Related Articles
- Will Your Small Business Survive Your Death? from PT Money
- Is It Worth the Time to Sell Your Stuff? from Cash Money Life
- Results of the Wardrobe Mission from Debt Free Adventure
- Downsize Your Home and Upsize Your Wallet from The Wisdom Journal
- Money You’ve Worked vs. Windfalls from Frugal Dad
- Are You Wasting Money on Costly Crap? from The Digerati Life
- Emergency Preparedness on a Shoestring from Get Rich Slowly
- Tax Carnival hosted by Don’t Mess with Taxes
- Best of Money Carnival hosted by Bible Money Matters
- Carnival of Personal Finance hosted by Money Beagle
- Carnival of Wealth hosted by Personal Dividends
- Carnival of Financial Planning hosted by Consumer Boomer
- Wealth Builder Carnival hosted by My Wealth Builder
- Stock Carnival Ecstasy hosted by Fastswings
Thanks for reading!