Over the last week, there have obviously been numerous articles written about the Social Security changes. For those of you who haven’t gotten enough, here are two more brief discussions of the changes.
- Social Security Revised from Jonathan Clements
- Millions of Americans Lose a Social Security Strategy from Robert Powell
- Inertia, Procrastination, and Volatile Markets from Steve Utkus
- A Behavioral Economist Illuminates the Human Side of Investing from Vanguard
- What Academics Say from Dirk Cotton
- Stock Market Newsletters: Are They Worthwhile? from Allan Roth
- Do What Buffett Says, Not What He Does from Jim Dahle
- Why Rising Rates Are Good for Long-Term Investors from Vanguard
- Basing Your Allocation on Just Half of Your Assets from Dirk Cotton
Thanks for reading!