For the last few years, the most common questions I’ve received about portfolio construction have been about bonds — what to do about potentially-rising interest rates, whether to buy international bonds or not, whether to use individual bonds or bond funds, etc. This week, I encountered three different articles putting forth interesting/uncommon ideas about fixed-income investing.
- Why Bonds Funds Aren’t Necessarily A Losing Proposition In Rising Rate Environments from Michael Kitces
- 3 Reasons to Rejoice Higher Interest Rates from Rick Ferri
- Why Bond Funds Don’t Belong in Retirement Portfolios from Wade Pfau
Other Money-Related Articles
- Is There a Monkey Running My Index Fund? from Vanguard’s Chris Philips
- Is Early Retirement Irresponsible? from Darrow Kirkpatrick
- Gold Investing — Learning the Hard Way from Allan Roth
Thanks for reading!