For the last few years, two of the most common questions I’ve received are a) when will the Federal Reserve raise interest rates and b) what should investors do about it?
As Allan Roth points out this week, the market is already pricing in expectations about the Fed’s actions. As with stocks, you have to know something the market doesn’t know in order to reliably beat a buy/hold/rebalance strategy.
- High Anxiety about Interest Rates from Allan Roth
- Balanced Investing for Balanced Living from Rick Ferri
- Investing in a Crisis from Andy Clarke
- Tax-Loss Harvesting vs. Rebalancing vs. Doing Nothing from The Finance Buff
- Are You Biased? (Yes, You Are) from Sterling Raskie
- Why 4% Could Fail from Wade Dokken and Wade Pfau
- Why I Won’t Be Your Financial Advisor from Jim Dahle
Thanks for reading!