Long-time readers of this blog will recognize Jim Dahle (of the blog The White Coat Investor) as one of the writers I link to most frequently in my weekly roundup articles. He’s also the author of the IRA-related chapter in The Bogleheads’ Guide to Retirement Planning and a prolific poster on the Bogleheads forum under the username EmergDoc.
Just this week, Jim released a new book: The White Coat Investor: A Doctor’s Guide To Personal Finance And Investing. I haven’t yet had the chance to read the whole thing, but from what I’ve read (as well as what I’ve read of Jim’s other work) I highly recommend it to anybody in the target market.
- Two Behaviors That Hurt Stock Investors from Rick Ferri
- FSA, HSA, HRA, Oh My! from The Finance Buff
- The Cost of Active Fund Management from Monevator
Other Money-Related Articles
- Understanding Your Tax Forms: The W-2 from Kelly Phillips Erb
- Where Are My Tax Forms? from Kelly Phillips Erb
- Tax Preparation Is Not the Same as Tax Planning by me, at WSJ
Thanks for reading!