Admittedly, I was surprised as anybody by the result of the presidential election. I’ll be sharing my personal-finance-related thoughts on that matter on Monday, while doing my best as always to keep the discussion nonpolitical.
- For Many Underpaid Professionals, a High-Cost Retirement Plan — an excellent series on 403(b) plans from the NYT
- How to Be a Do-It-Yourself Investor from Jim Dahle
- The Simple and Nearly Foolproof Approach to Investing from Bill McNabb
Other Money-Related Articles
- The Downside of Retirement from Darrow Kirkpatrick
- Do The Math: HMO/PPO vs High Deductible Plan with HSA from Harry Sit
- The 3 Stages of Retirement Income from Darrow Kirkpatrick
Thanks for reading!