This week, author and financial planner Allan Roth wrote a piece for CBS MoneyWatch discussing several blogs that were recognized at this year’s Financial Blogger Conference in Denver. He included Oblivious Investor on that list, so welcome to any new readers!
As it happens, I’ve had the pleasure of meeting each of the other bloggers he mentions. They’re all kind, intelligent people, and I can recommend their blogs wholeheartedly.
- Top Financial Blogs for Building Wealth from Allan Roth
In addition, there was an abundance of high quality reading again this week. I hope you enjoy these articles as much as I did.
- Video Interview: Why the 4% Rule is Too Simple from Wade Pfau
- Does Your IRA Include After-Tax Money? from Financial Ducks in a Row
- What Makes Something an Alternative Asset Class Anyway? from Michael Kitces
- Two Financial Giants Fight to Profit from Senior from Allan Roth
- How to Pick the Juicier 401(k) Plan from Kate Ashford
- Retirement Savings: What Comes Natural Is the Worst Approach from Dan Kadlec
- Leaky Buckets of Money from Rick Ferri
- Don’t Let High 401(k) Fees Bleed You Dry from Steve Vernon
- Investors Worry While Markets Rally from Larry Swedroe
Other Money-Related Articles
- A Social Security Option Strictly for Divorced Folks from Financial Ducks in a Row
- Is NonCancelable Really Worth It? from The White Coat Investor (regarding disability insurance)
- A Modest Solution to Your Financial Woes from The Financial Security Project at Boston College
- Tipping Bloggers with Affiliate Commissions and Social Networking Votes from The Finance Buff
Thanks for reading!