This week, author and investment manager Rick Ferri made one of the more thought-provoking cases I’ve seen for tilting toward small-cap/value stocks and REITs. Ferri argues that by doing so, one’s portfolio can better reflect the performance of our overall economy rather than just our public stock market.
- The Total Economy Portfolio from Rick Ferri
- You may also want to see the ensuing discussion at the Bogleheads forum.
- There’s Never Been a More Dangerous Time to Invest from the Psy-Fi Blog
- Why Willpower Isn’t the Secret to Saving Money from Matthew Amster-Burton
- Time Diversification from Wade Pfau
- Uncertainty about the Retirement Decision from Darrow Kirkpatrick
- Most TSP Participants Should Switch to the Roth TSP from The Finance Buff
- Reduce Risk by Investing in Foreign Shares from Monevator
- Higher IQs Correlate with Higher Returns from Consumerism Commentary
- Taking Stock: Don’t Be the Dumb Money from Allan Roth
- Volatility: A Tortoise and Hare Fable from Chris Duncan
- A Sign of Slumbering or of Hope? from Craig Stock of Vanguard
Other Money-Related Articles
- How to Choose the Best Place to Retire from Steve Vernon
- Home Haircuts Save Time and Money from Get Rich Slowly
Thanks for reading!