The “Squared Away” blog via the Financial Security Project at Boston College is one of my favorite places to find interesting personal finance news.
This week, they discussed a new study about senior fraud. In the article, they shared a chart showing the most common methods of defrauding seniors. At the top of the list? “Free” financial seminars. Consider me unsurprised.
- Overconfidence Linked to Senior Fraud from the Financial Security Project at Boston College
- Why High Earners Need to Save More for Retirement Now from Walter Updegrave
- Earn 2% More in 3 Easy Steps from Rick Ferri
- New Research Regarding GLWB Annuity Riders from Wade Pfau
- Traditional IRAs as Life Insurance and Emergency Funds from The Finance Buff
Other Money-Related Articles
- A Great Way to Stretch Your Retirement Savings from Steve Vernon
- Billing Errors: Know What Your Health Insurance Covers from Financial Ramblings
- Barb Friedberg interviewed me about my blogging/publishing business
- Thoughts on Permanent Life Insurance Returns from The White Coat Investor
- Black Friday’s Media Hall of Shame from Barry Ritholtz
Thanks for reading!