Aside from the obvious tax and investing-related questions, the most common thing readers ask me about is self-publishing — how to do it, how to get a book on Amazon, which printing company to use, how to market books, etc.
I’ll be doing my best to answer all those questions (and probably many more) at an “ask the experts” table at the Financial Blogger Conference this upcoming week. If you’re going to be there and you have any interest in publishing a book, please join us.
After the conference, I’m planning to publish an FAQ page here on the blog that will hopefully be helpful to any readers who are interested in the topic but who will not be attending the conference.
- Five Indexing Pitfalls from Christine Benz
- Should You Avoid Absolute Return Funds? from Larry Swedroe
- Financial Advisors Ask the Wrong Questions from John Wasik
- Can Homeowners Benefit from Falling Home Prices? from Money Smarts Blog
- Should You Get Whole Life Insurance? from Stupid Cents
Other Money-Related Articles
- 9 Indispensable Money Tips for Teens and Twenty-Somethings from Len Penzo
- Are Kids Really That Expensive? from Couple Money
- Talking to Aging Parents About Their Finances from GenX Finance
- Financial Goals: Sticking to the Plan When in a Funk from Monevator
- When Should a Side-Gig Take Over? from Give Me Back My Five Bucks
- How We Paid Cash for Our New Car from Smart on Money
- Financial Balance and the 80/20 Rule from The Simple Dollar
- Prioritizing Your Financial Goals from Boomer and Echo
Thanks for reading!