I know that lots of CPAs, CFPs, EAs, and other knowledgeable folk read this blog. So I have a request for you.
I’m currently looking for a technical editor for my upcoming book — somebody who can read over my draft(s) to help make sure that I don’t put my proverbial foot in my mouth by misstating any tax law or anything of that nature. (I try to be careful, of course, but I’m human and make mistakes.)
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in helping with, please let me know, and hopefully we can work out a fair rate of compensation for your time.
Update: Wow, thank you, everybody, for all the emails! Looks like we’ll have a great team lined up.
- 5 Ways to Retire with Less Investment Risk from Money Help for Christians
- 3 Overlooked Social Security Benefits Tactics from Wealth Pilgrim
- 6 Reasons for Not Reinvesting Dividends from Money Smarts Blog
- Rothmania from JoeTaxpayer
- Can’t Beat Index Mutual Funds from The Digerati Life
Other Money-Related Articles
- Should You Start a Side Business in College? from Green Panda Treehouse
- The Truth About Healthcare Reform from Financial Ducks in a Row
- 10 Home Staging Tips to Sell Your Home Quickly from The Military Wallet
- Credit Scores and Credit Reports: What, Why, and Where from Centsible Life
- Join Amazon Student and Get Free Amazon Prime from Free From Broke
- The Different Faces of Variable Interest Rates from PT Money
- Carnival of Financial Independence hosted by One Family’s Blog
- Festival of Stocks hosted by Fat Pitch Financials
- Wealth Builder Carnival hosted by My Wealth Builder
- Stock Carnival Ecstasy hosted by Fastswings
- Carnival of Wealth hosted by Personal Dividends
Thanks as always for reading.