Allan Roth provided some additional discussion about the new Vanguard Total International Bond Index Fund in his CBS column this week. Among other things, he was able to get information from Vanguard regarding the estimated cost of the currency hedging.
- New International Bond Fund Shows Promise from Allan Roth
- Low-Fee Socially Responsible Investing — An Oxymoron? from White Coat Investor
- Thoughts on Dollar-Cost Averaging from Financial Ramblings
- Value Stocks Are in the Eye of the Beholder from Rick Ferri
- Vanguard GLWB Rider Fees Increasing from Wade Pfau
- Trading in Shares of Bankrupt Companies from Larry Swedroe
Other Money-Related Articles
- Energy Efficient Home Improvement Tax Break Back Until Dec 31 from Don’t Mess With Taxes
- The Cost of Health Insurance (Now On Your W-2) from TaxGirl
Thanks for reading!