Just a brief Thanksgiving note: It’s now been four years that I’ve been fortunate enough to be able to make a living at this, and it’s still a dream come true. So thank you to all of you who play a role in making this business work, whether by buying the books, reviewing them on Amazon, sharing the blog with friends, or submitting your questions for articles. I sincerely appreciate it.
And if any of you are planning on braving the Black Friday shopping mess this weekend, I wish you success and safety.
- Larry Swedroe: 0% Expense Ratio ETFs Are Inevitable (an interview at Index Universe)
- Potential Dangers of Investing for Income from Wade Pfau
- Rick Ferri’s 3 Keys to Investment Success (an interview by Christine Benz)
- Can You Choose Your Own HSA Provider? from Financial Ramblings
- The Facts of Investing Life from Monevator
- 6 Ways to Give the Gift of Investing for the Holidays from Matthew Amster-Burton
- Excuses Pile Up for Active Management Failures from Larry Swedroe
- Can We Predict Stock Market Returns Over the Long-Term? from Larry Swedroe
Thanks for reading!