I received an email from a reader this week who mentioned that she was hesitant to email me with a question — she said she didn’t want to bother me. Another reader emailed with a question, then indicated he was surprised that I actually answered.
To provide some perspective: It’s because of you folks — readers who buy the books, post reviews on Amazon, tell friends about the blog, etc. — that I’m able to make a living doing work that I enjoy. And I really do enjoy it.
So, no, I certainly don’t mind spending time to answer your questions. (At least, I don’t mind trying to answer them. I don’t have all the answers.)
In addition, your emails are how I know what to write about. When I see a particular type of question come up over and over, I know it’s likely that many other readers have similar questions and it’s worth addressing them with a blog post.
So when you have questions you think I might be able to help with, please don’t hesitate to send them my way.
- What is an Investment Policy Statement? from Mel Lindauer
- Determining Your Retirement Expenses from Lazy Man and Money
- Are Retirement Goals Fixed or Flexible? from Wade Pfau
- The Most Diversified Stock Portfolio on the Planet from Allan Roth
- Best Provider for Investing HSA Money from The Finance Buff
- For UK Investors, Monevator has an ongoing series comparing ETFs and Index Funds (Costs, Simplicity, Selection)
Other Money-Related Articles
- Unemployment by College Major from Darwin’s Money
- Money Meditations from a Motorcycle Trip from Manisha Thakor
- The Job Rush in North Dakota from Bible Money Matters
- Wealth Builder Carnival hosted by My Wealth Builder
- Carnival of Passive Investing hosted by Barbara Friedberg
- Self-Directed Investing for Retirement hosted by AAAMP Blog
- Carnival of Wealth hosted by Control Your Cash
- Carnival of Financial Planning hosted by The Skilled Investor
- Top Personal Finance Posts hosted by Personal Finance Whiz
Thanks for reading!