The big personal finance news this week is obviously the passage of the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012. My plan at this point is to do two or three articles explaining various aspects of the new tax law and how they affect investing and tax planning decisions.
In the meantime, CCH has an excellent summary of the biggest changes.
- Roth Conversions Made Easier, But Are They Right? from Robert Powell
- Earn More With Index Funds in 2013 and Beyond from Rick Ferri
- Another Poor Showing for Active Managers from Larry Swedroe
- What Investors Can Learn from Weather Forecasts from Canadian Couch Potato
- How to Think about Risk in Financial Planning from Larry Swedroe
Other Money-Related Articles
- How to Make Personal Finance Stick: The Shower and the Shovel from PT Money
- ING Direct Transition Details from Financial Ramblings
Thanks for reading!