Happy Friday, everyone.
This week I got back my scores on the Audit & Attestation and Business Environment & Concepts portions of the CPA exam. The result: two passing scores! Now all that’s left is Regulation (i.e., the part about taxation and business law), which I expect to take some time in August.
- Common Sense Investing (video series) from Financing Life
- Hourly Financial Advice–The Right Model? from Allan Roth
- Are You a Disciplined Investor? from Rick Ferri
- There Are Too Many Financial Advisors from White Coat Investor
- For UK Investors: Choosing an Index Tracker (Part 2) from Monevator
- For Canadians: Will Better Fee and Performance Disclosures Help? from Money Smarts Blog
Other Money-Related Articles
- The Cost of Living in a Paid-Off House from Five Cent Nickel
- My Favorite Personal Finance Books from PT Money
- Saving Money by Negotiating Rent from Bible Money Matters
- What to Do When Your Credit Card is Stolen from Cash Money Life
- Group LTC Insurance: A Good or Bad Deal? from Wealth Pilgrim
- It Might Be Time to Trade In Your Used Car from GenX Finance
Thanks for reading!