Last week, I linked to an article explaining that Ally Bank had changed the terms of their CD agreements.
As it turned out, almost immediately after last week’s roundup article was published, CBS News published an article from Allan Roth explaining that Ally Bank, despite changing the terms of their CD agreements, has no intention of denying anybody the ability to cash out a CD prior to maturity simply because they need the money or because rates have increased.
- Ally Bank Changes Words, Not Policy, on CDs from Allan Roth
- How to Stress Test Your Retirement Plan from Monevator
- The Stock Market Game: the State of Financial Education from Financial Ramblings
- EE Bonds vs. CDs and Bond Funds from The Finance Buff
- The Flight Path Approach to Asset Allocation from Rick Ferri
- “Adaptive Investing: A Responsive Approach to Managing Retirement Assets” from Wade Pfau (discussing a paper of the same name)
Other Money-Related Articles
- The Secret to Happiness: Live Like a College Student from Matthew Amster-Burton
- Blame Financial Aid Policies, Not Tuitions from the Financial Security Project at Boston College
Thanks for reading!