Yesterday, Oblivious Investor reached a new milestone: 10,000 total subscribers. This blog’s growth over time is overwhelmingly due to you folks sharing it with others. So, thank you!
- REITs: A Word of Caution from Vanguard’s Joe Davis
- Systematic Withdrawals: A Good Retirement Option? from Steve Vernon
- Annuitizing Assets: Now or Later? from Wade Pfau
- A Call for Ethics in ETF Advertising from Rick Ferri
- 2012 Market “Shockers” Have Lessons for 2013 from Allan Roth
- How to Make the Most of Your 401(k) in 2013 from J.D. Roth
- Buying on Dip with 2013 IRA Contribution from The Finance Buff
- How Do Employers’ 401(k) Fund Selections Affect Performance? from the Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
- Traditional + Roth = Tax Diversification from Financial Ramblings
- Special 2012 Lookback Rules to Make a Qualified Charitable Distribution from an IRA in 2013 from Michael Kitces
Thanks for reading!