You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few quick notes before emailing me:
- I cannot (and do not) offer personal financial advice. If you’re looking for such services, I would suggest searching for a fee-only financial advisor. (The Garrett Planning Network and NAPFA are often good places to start a search.)
- I am not currently accepting guest post submissions.
- I am not currently interested in selling any advertising spots.
- Please do not ask me to review or promote your website, book, software, service, or other product. All such emails will be marked as spam.
If you’d like to interview me, I can be reached at email@example.com. I’m available to answer questions about retirement planning, Social Security claiming strategies, building an investment portfolio, or tax planning. My writing has been featured in numerous places across the web and in print, including the following:
- Oblivious Investor was featured in the May 2011 issue of Money Magazine in their article “100 Best Money Moves.”
- I’m currently serving as a Wall Street Journal Expert Panelist in their Wealth Management section.
- I was interviewed by Mary Hunt of Woman’s Day for her article “WD’s Guide to Retirement” that appeared in the May 2011 issue. (In the print edition, the article was published with the title “Can I Retire? The When and How of Making it Happen.”)
- I was interviewed by Kathy M. Kristof’s for her article “Retirement’s 3 Most Urgent Questions” that appeared in the November 2011 issue of AARP The Magazine.
- Forbes writer Rick Ferri featured Oblivious Investor in his article “Meet the Young Bogleheads.”
- I was interviewed by Rachel Koning Beals for an article for U.S. News: “Late to the Game? How to Ramp Up Retirement Investing in Your 40s and 50s.”
- CBS MoneyWatch writer Allan Roth featured Oblivious Investor in his article “Top Financial Blogs for Building Wealth.”
- And, this last year (2012), I was honored to be included on the “ask the experts” panel at the Bogleheads convention as well as the retirement planning panel at the Financial Bloggers Conference.