As of this week, Vanguard’s new Emerging Market Government Bond Index Fund is open to new investors. Because the fund is still raising cash, the fund’s description page doesn’t have much information just yet.
Given the information currently available, I don’t have much to say about the new fund (and international bonds in general) other than what I wrote in my reply to the original announcement and the followup piece earlier this year.
- Even Indexing Takes Work from Roger Wohlner
- Investing with a Three-Fund Portfolio from Financial Ramblings
- Markets and Memory Banks from Jason Zweig
- You Just Can’t Change Some People from Rick Ferri
Other Money-Related Articles
- Medicare Basics from Steve Vernon
- Should You Buy a Medigap or Medicare Advantage Plan? from Steve Vernon
- Budgeting for Medical Expenses with Medicare from Steve Vernon
- Pay a Fee for Better Value from The Finance Buff
Thanks for reading!