We’ve talked before about both tax-loss harvesting and tax-gain harvesting with bonds. This week, author/advisor Allan Roth shares an advanced tax planning strategy using muni bond funds, in which investors can expect to be able to claim a tax loss without actually having incurred an economic loss.
- An Under the Radar Tax Benefit of Muni Bond Funds from Allan Roth
- Employees Sue Morgan Stanley Over 401(k) Plan from Katie Lobosco
- Tax-deferred Retirement Accounts: A Gift from the Government from Jim Dahle
- Using Active Share to Evaluate an Investment Management Fee from Michael Kitces
Other Money-Related Articles
- 3 Questions to Evaluate Longevity Risk for Retirees from Wade Pfau
- Tools for Financial Independence from Darrow Kirkpatrick
- Is Aetna’s Withdrawal from the Exchanges Payback for the Justice Department’s Antitrust Suit? from Nicholas Bagley
Thanks for reading!