The near future is sure to be a tumultuous time in the markets, given the results of the “Brexit” referendum.
As far as how I’ll be changing my own portfolio to prepare for such tumult, I hope the answer is obvious to long-time readers: I won’t be making any changes. There will be no change to our asset allocation. Nor will there be any change to our regularly scheduled retirement account contributions next week. We’ll be sticking with our plan of regularly buying shares of “total market” index funds (via the Vanguard LifeStrategy Growth Fund).
- Where Vanguard’s CEO Sees The Fund Industry Going from John Rekenthaler
- The 7 Simple Habits of Effective Investors from Suzanne Woolley
- Thinking about Retiring? Plan Early for RMDs from Vanguard
- Tax-Efficient Spending Strategies from Retirement Portfolios from Michael Kitces
- Navigating One Of The Greatest Risks Of Retirement Income Planning from Wade Pfau
Other Money-Related Articles
- 5 Things to Check on Your Homeowners Policy from Sterling Raskie
Thanks for reading!