This week I enjoyed watching a brief interview of William Bernstein, by Christine Benz of Morningstar. In the interview, they discussed a handful of fixed-income related topics from what type of bonds Bernstein recommends, to what to do about low interest rates, to the usefulness of delaying Social Security as an alternative to purchasing an annuity.
- What’s the Purpose of Your Fixed Income Holdings? from Morningstar
- What We Can Learn from Asset Allocation Rules of Thumb from Monevator
- 10 Reasons Why the 4% Rule is Too Simplistic from Wade Pfau
- Get Paid for Your Rebalancing Commitment from The Finance Buff
- IRS Cracking Down on IRA Mistakes from Financial Ducks in a Row
- The Riskiest Day of Your Life from Larry Swedroe
- What Are Normal Stock Market Returns? from Canadian Couch Potato
- A Tribute to Indexing Hero Charles Ellis from Rick Ferri
Other Money-Related Articles
- Renting vs. Buying from Bad Money Advice
- Mac Users Spend More Money on Hotels from Consumerism Commentary
Thanks for reading!