Lately, one of the most common questions among investors is, “why do I need international stocks?” A few years ago, the big question was, “why should I hold bonds?” And a few years from now, it will be something else.
In a diversified portfolio, there’s always going to be something that has performed poorly recently. But, as Ben Carlson reminds us this week, the tide will turn eventually.
- Diversification Is No Fun from Ben Carlson
- Annuitizing in a Low-Rate Environment? from Scott Stolz
- Reviewing a Whole Life Policy from Harry Sit
- Two Asset Location Mistakes from Jim Dahle
Other Money-Related Articles
- Financial Planning for the Top One Percent — and The Rest of Us from Stephen Nelson
- Trump and Monte Carlo Simulations from Dirk Cotton
Thanks for reading!