I’m flying home today from the annual Bogleheads event. As always, it’s been fun to chat with many Oblivious Investor readers face to face. And, as always, the visit to Vanguard and their ask-the-expert panel was very interesting. I’m looking forward to writing about a few of the conversations over the coming weeks.
- Low Volatility — Having Your Cake and Eating It from Monevator
- The MythBusters Approach to Investing: Indexing in Inefficient Markets from Chris Philips
- Investing for Retirement in a 529 from Jim Dahle
Other Money-Related Articles
- 8 Year-End Tax Moves to Make Now from Allan Roth
- Fraud Comes with Aging, Mental Decline from the Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
- Do Sweat the Small Stuff from Colleen Jaconetti
- Advising Clients About When to Retire from Joe Tomlinson
- Phrases That Should Be Banished from Retirement Planning from Michael Kitces
Thanks for reading!